Product no.: GPStage
incl. 19 % VAT excl. Shipping costs
Shipping time: 2 Weeks
Gympole Stage is a freestanding pole, quick and easy to assemble and to transport thanks to the moving skate and the carry cases.
The Gympole Stage can be used as a spinning pole or as a static pole.
The base has a very nice looking wood texture. With a wax-oil finish, it has a velvety appearance, soft surface for dancing, and no hassle with paint peeling off. Don’t be worried, if a scratch occurs to the base, you can fix it easily by rubbing a small amount of wax into the wood. Easy, right?
- High stability. No need for any adjustable stabilizing legs or weights thanks to the robust base at a maximum width of 184.4cm.
- Easy and quick to assemble (take a look at the video below for more help).
No threads or screws are needed.
- Oneclick system to switch from static to spin mode and back without any tools.
- Perfect dancing space. The base is only 9.6cm thick and with no need for stabilization legs.
- Easy to transport and move thanks to the moving skate and the carry cases. The stage can be moved either stored in its carry cases or fully assembled.
- 45mm pole diameter.
- Stainless steel polished to a mirror shine for the best grip
- 3.165m total height
- 9.6cm thickness of base
- 184cm width of base in widest point, 160cm in the narrowest point
- 44kg weight of central bearing unit including moving skate and case
- 2x24kg weight of base unit with cases (2x case for floor plates)
- 17kg weight of case for sub-frames
- 13kg weight of pole